Monday, August 13, 2012

Kanin Club at Paseo de Sta.Rosa, Laguna

   It's that time of the month that me and my son has a delivery to Laguna plus collection that we start to try some of the eatery located sta. Rosa, Laguna. First we did try the Pig out at Nuvali and now Kanin club at Unit H Adelaida Arcade, Paseo de Sta. Rosa, Don Jose, Sta. Rosa City

    You can either want to choose the outside sitting area or the air conditioning sitting area.But if you're a smoker choose the outside sitting area so that people inside will not smell the cigars.


     What catch my attention in the ceiling is there use of the Philippine banig in the decoration of their ceiling.

   As you can see in their Menu Kanin Club has already have 4 branches to serve their unique twist of the Filipino Dish.

     This is not your regular Nestea Ice tea because they use the Philippine calamansi instead of Lemon because I can taste the calamansi in it. And the size super big almost around 1 liter and price is only P54.00 per glass but in case you want unlimited ice tea the price is at P84.00


      

    At first I thought this was just a regular garlic rice with kripy Kangkong but after I consume the Krispy Kangkong 2 slices of pork belly reveal themselves. So I ask my son what did you order. This is a sinigang na sinangag. There was also fresh finger chili inside the rice which make me think do I dare eat them?  To my surprise they were not that spicy. A soup that was made into rice; quite unique that keep me guessing did they boil their rice in the soup or did they use the sampaloc in stir frying their rice. An order of this cost P200 good for sharing of 2-3 person

 
   The Bistek Tagalog a bit salty to be accompanied with the sinangag. My son had this for take out and accompany it with his plain congee. Price is P167.00

    The Adobo combo which compose of chicken, pork and some pork liver. The sauce has the right thickness to add with the rice.  Price for this is P187.00

     Since Kanin Club open I know that their signature dish is the Krispy dinuguan which I never got to try since my kids never like dinuguan. Maybe if they open more branches I might get to try it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment