Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Start of my journey to learn computer

During our time at high school and college there were still n no computer. But really try to learn from it gradually. When my kids started school I don't get a tutor my only way to help them is by buying a PC and a printer. I try to input all the available question in their past test paper and review it to avoid duplicity. On the day before the exam I have it printed and let them answer it. If there is more error in my so called test. I printed it again. This way they do not have to review the old test paper and books as the test I made has been compiled and they can used it for their review in school.

When my children are starting to use computer in High School I have my old computer upgraded for their use. And it is during this period that I was unable to use any computer. And now that they are all have works they can now afford their own PC and Laptop. I start trying to acquaint myself on using the computer.

Maybe by accident I stumble upon a contest for Nescafe Gold and ask my daughter to enter it on my behalf since I hardly went out to eat outside Manila. Which also by coincidence we won P3,000 Gift certificate from Miss Dessert. Which I share it with my sister and daughter last year.

With my daughter being busy at work I try to learn to use the internet gradually. And since some network started promoting their contest at the internet I try to learn some of the trick. I learn how to upload the picture which in turn I try to join my granddaughter at a contest by QTV. And she won a Photo Shoot with Nicolo Cosme.

No comments:

Post a Comment