Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rustan's product sampling August 20,2011

     Since Rustan products are high end and costly it's nice to know that they do give sample for prospective client try. Therefore if you are are on a semi retirement or has nothing to do at home why not try facebook maybe you be able to get some of this loot for free. Since the kids have their own barkada or family the 40's and up doesn't have to be stuck at home doing nothing 24/7; start bonding with your old friends or family. Maybe at the end you will have some fun too.
    
The sample from Estee Lauder new product line New Even Skin Eliminator were I was able to download the voucher from their facebook

    For unknown reason this one was paste upside down while the original was upright. The Clarin Shaping Facial lift were I was able to schedule a complimentary Facial from Clarin care of my sister Abigail Sy

 The miniature donut snack from Krispy Kreme donut being offer by Clarin marketing department with coffee or tea if you wanted to while waiting for my turn for a facial.

      The Clinique Sample given to me care of Shen Addition Clinique party.  Clinique give all 12 lucky winner a make over

     The snack from Bizu Patisseries while some of the winner are waiting for their turn in the Clinique make-over.

 After me and my sister were given the make over we rush to the Philip Avent  Mom and me events. Very entertaining and informative with regards to breast feeding. To know more of my Philip Avent experience go to my Philip Avent Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment