Saturday, March 24, 2012

What I brought at Best Food Forward (March 24,2012)

     Last year I won ticket to the Best Food Forward, since I do not know how to go to the Fort I gave them away to relative. I promise this year that if ever I won some ticket again I will go there and have a look even if I have to commute.  The signage that will greet you at the front door.

                                 The dimsum by DEC (Diao Eng Chay)

     The picture above and below is what I brought from DEC, but my kids preferred the Shrimp Kuchay. The vegetarian dumpling has tofu, carrots and water chestnut so they don't like it very much.The chili sauce accompany the dimsum is not too spicy actually. Didn't buy the other dimsum since it's readily available.



     The Panzarotti it's like pizza folded in a pocket. You see the lady below handling over my order of all meat panzarotti. When they chop it you can see the melted mozzarella.


      This one from Little Tiss OC kitchen(Picture above and below) Brought a pack of chips which is compose of cassava and kamote for my kids to try. The chip was actually blant and you have to make your own dipping sauce to go well with it. Plan to make some salsa for this.  As you can see above there are some chip for guess to try and dip and I think it goes well with their eggplant dip.


     The Cassava pie from Cassava Creame Royale is really very soft and delicious. If you have brought the famous Colete cassava pie this much is much delicious but a bit expensive. 3 piece already cost P100 (picture below). Their cassava has a topping of Langka, cheese and macapuno.





 Above photo you can see that the texture look like maja blanca.. Super Delicious. Like to get more if I see them again. Even the inside part where the cassava is really soft. That's why when they gave me a taste of their product immediately I know I have to buy some even my son said really good

          The Mochibuns been told by owner of the stall that there sister company is Cavemen and Yeti. Below is the mini bun I brought from them mostly the healthy stuff. There are actually 8 type and brought 6 type Black sesame seed, matcha green tea, multigrain with almond, Flax seed.(picture below) A pack of 12 mini bun cost me P160.00 a bit price. The matcha green tea bun is said to be available at Serenitea outlet.

              The list of monchi bun and the contact number if you wish to make an order. Minimum order for delivery is P1,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment