Friday, September 14, 2012

First visit to Kape Pilato

It's Friday again  me and my son has to make a delivery in Laguna. My son has brought some discount voucher at Kape Pilato so we make a stop over there. Below is the main dining hall.
 Kape Pilato
1812 San Marcelino St
Malate, Manila l
                      


                          
                                              Kape Pilato table setting

                           Great! My son order a Cream of Squash which is top with croutons and bacon bits. Price is P70.00 per cup

                            Great! While mine is the Broccoli cream soup with lots of crouton. This one is very filling because while I was spooning it I can see bits of congee Not you're regular cream soup which also cost P70.00 per cup

                            Great!
Kape Pilato spring chicken which is fried chicken with rice and corn accompany with sweet chili sauce. The chicken is super crispy and it cost P190.00 per order. Great for kids who super like fried chicken.
  
Great! Great!
My order of chili garlic and cream pasta with 2 slices of bread which cost P170.00 for regular size. If you remove the bread then you can see the chili and the garlic pieces. Really spicy so be careful. My first thought are the chili flakes which are much smaller but never thought that they will put whole chili's in it. At least much easier to remove.

Those interested to buy Kape Pilato discount voucher  it worth every penny of it. Since has a part 2 for this

No comments:

Post a Comment