Thursday, September 5, 2013

Brickfire Oven Roasted Steak and chops

I won a P500 GC for Brickfire Oven Roasted Steak and Chops  located at the upper ground floor os SM North EDSA Annex Bldg. but none of my kids will not want to go with me so decided to have the food for take out.

                                         A bit small but cozy


The menu sheet

                                                         The table setting


Cow girl Annie 200 gms

 For this steak you have an option of medium rare, medium done or done. I made mine medium done but my son said it's a bit tough.  Price for this is P149.00

Rodeo Wings

 Since 1 of my son love chicken I order 2 Rodeo Wings from their starters and sides. Sweet and not a bit spicy. Price for 3 wings is  at P95.00

Truffle Mac and Cheese
 This is a 2 order of the Mac and cheese don't know what actually is the flavor of the truffles.  Price for 1 order is P70.00. The 2 order is actually good for 1 person if this is the only 1 you plan to eat.

Over all the food price of Brickfire is cheap unlike the other steakhouse that will cost you twice or more for the price of steak.  Great for 1st timer who like to try steak once in a while



No comments:

Post a Comment