Saturday, April 14, 2012

Flower Stories cafe

  I won a 2 P500 voucher from Taste Intention to dine at the Flower Stories Cafe at Intramuros. It's located at the 6/f of JC Contractor Bldg. wherein the elevator is up to the 5/fl then you have walk the stair going to the 6/Floor or the penthouse.

      This what greeted me and my hubby and open space dining (picture below) and it's a good thing we schedule it for dinner or it will be very hot if we do indeed schedule it at lunch time.

      This is how short their buffet line is. Before going I have to ask what they have because hubby is a picky eater. I ask hubby to look at the food first before handing the voucher and he likes what he sees.

                                      Below is the fried rice and pasta


                        The picture above is the breaded fish and onion ring.

        The togue and beef (they say is korean beef) and the pork tonge

      The mix vegetable and I don't what the other one is because all their meat dishes look alike.

        The sushi, salad and the chocolate fountain.Below is what I get for myself the breaded fish and sushi

    Below is the 1 serving of ice tea and water.  Their mushroom soup is delicious which my hubby was able to get 3 serving of it, me I got 2 serving

                               This are the other dish I got.(picture below)

     Paying a price of P500 for an eat all you can buffet is too pricey with only the above food available and their staff even said there were more than 10 kind of food and their website mention asian and international cuisine. What do you think.

     Been eating buffet for so long this one is the worst.  Maybe the price of Fiesta Pavilion of around  P600 plus from a buying site is worth eating as they did show their buffet table. I think to compensate the client to come back they shouldreplace the piano singer to food maybe they will keep coming back. For me will not come back again. Cannot say it's not asian because of the sushi but for International I doubt it maybe should have been called local dish

1 comment:

  1. Told you so. The actual price of the buffet is P199 if you will buy it on the internet. group buying site

    ReplyDelete