Monday, April 23, 2012

Getting my Davines Treatment at Creation by Lourd Ramos Salons

      I won the above GC at Creation by Lourd Ramos FB page and now trying to claim it. Upon entering their store at the 2nd floor of Glorietta . Below is the entrance to the salon, clean and well staff salon. (below).


  

     The above picture is taken on their next aisle  and you will be greeted with their beautiful mirrors really majestic.

     Upon sitting the staff will ask you what you want to drink ice tea or ice water and at the same time they bring some magazine for you to read while you are waiting for the treatment to be finished.


     I don't usually like to take my picture in my blog. Below is my hair with the Davines treatment wrap in cling wrap. I was told that the Davines treatment will keep my hair shiny and straight and the price is reasonable at P500.00 per treatment. To maintain the hair, they advice that I  should go back after 2 months.


     This is my hair after the treatment. Thanks to Mike for the treatment and some tips about hair care. Hope this time my hair will stay put.  Keep up the good works guy.


                         Below is my hair on a regular day that always unruly.


No comments:

Post a Comment