Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Father's Day winning of "Fruits in Bloom"

 Fruits in Bloom is located at the Ground Floor of Frabelle Tower, 109 Rada St., Makati City.

 It happen that we have a celebration of my mother's in law death anniversary so I decided to exchange my GC for the fruits.

   Inside the Fruits in Bloom store. Nice set up clean and homy. Since my name was on their list I do not need to wait for 4 hours to get my order. The staff were friendly while I wait for them to finish the last touches.

     Below are the different pots and mugs a client can choose wheere their fruits to be decorated in.

                  

                              



           Above is what my fruits look like in it's original packaging.

      The bouquet of fruits consist of grapes, slices of granny smith apple and oranges. While the flower is from pineapple and the center is 1 piece of grapes. The Elongated chocolate swirl has banana inside.

     After the fruits has been pluck and consume this cup was the only souvenir left. The cup has the size of a beer mug and not your regular coffee cup

No comments:

Post a Comment