Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Estee Lauder Perfectionist (Wrinkle Lifting and Firming Serum)

    I was lucky to sign up with Estee Lauder new products "The Perfectionist" at Facebook. Below is the sample which they say is good for 10 days. At least this one is much bigger than their last sample which are  in sachet. Rustan's branded cosmetics do gives sample for their client to test so that you don't need to buy expensive big bottle that might not be compatible to  your skin.


   Below is the actual content and there's a hint of perfume that make it smell good. The Instruction for this product is to put it before applying the moisturizer. Actually I love the outcome of their product after applying it your face it will feel so velvety smooth as if you put on some powder and there's no greasy feeling. Love to touch my face that I don't wanted to add the moisturizer after it but have to to lessen the wrinkle on my face.


   Even if your skin does not show any sign of wrinkle it's better to start using their product so that the early sign of wrinkle will be prevented. Just use it less than a week and hoping that Estee Lauder Perfectionist will firm my some my sagging skin.

  So keep checking Estee Lauder facebook  page for new product introduction  https://www.facebook.com/EsteeLauderPH?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment