Saturday, November 10, 2012

My stay at One Pacific Place Service Residence


I was lucky that my name was pick  by One Pacific Place Service Residence in Life is Kulayful contest and below is the GC to prove it that sometimes you can enjoy life with paying some extra. Make a schedule to use it on November 10-11 with my son

  It so happen my maid was on leave to attend to her grandfather who is about to die and find this opportunity to relax with all the housework.

      

The picture on the left is the entrance at Sen. Gil Puyat Ave while on the right is from H.V. dela Costa st., where the parking entrance can also be found                                                                        

  The lobby on One Pacific Place Service Residence the check in time is 2:00 pm and check out time is 12pm. The lobby is well lid and spacious 

        

The picture on  you left is the hallway leading to 4 elevator entrance.  The picture on the right really very intriguing; almost every building don't put the no. 13 but no. 14.  My daughter just send me an explanation and it's the number 4. If you're chinese you know that 4 in chinese mean death; therefore she show that there was also no number 34. Maybe 24 was not there too. 

The studio type has 2 option 1 Queen size bed or 2 single bed; since I'm going to stay there with my youngest son I opt for the 2 single bed.

 The amenities in the kitchen 2 water bottle and 2 set of coffee mixes good for 2 people. There some soda drink at the mini refrigerator so no need to take a picture of it.

   This is the first time that I know of a 3 star Hotel that offered individual safe deposit box in each of the room.

        This is the toilet and bathroom (hidden on the left side of the door).

                                          The toiletry amenities.

   Since there is a breakfast buffet included in the GC at the Strand continue reading it if you plan to stay at One Pacific Place Service Residence.  The only thing is that they are very far from the shopping center. I think they mostly cater to the business people who caught in the middle of the night and want a place to stay and relax.

For Reservation:
One Pacific Place Service Residence  ( they are also connected with Pan Pacific Hotel)
H. V. dela Rosa St., Salcedo Village
Makati City
Tel No. : 304 7777

No comments:

Post a Comment