Saturday, June 8, 2013

Wee Nam Kee Hainanese Chicken super expensive

I was able to win a P500 GC  to try out Wee Nam Kee but upon seeing the menu having doubt which I am ordering. Most of their regular food are price reasonably but for the Hainanese Chicken super expensive. If I don't try it I will not know if they're saying is true that it's super delicious.


Inside Wee Nam Kee Trinoma a bit small some guest are outside waiting to be call.

                       

A closer look of the lightning fixture using the bird cage, which I know started in Hongkong were old Chinese people bring along their bird and hang them near the ceiling while they are eating.


The 3 condiment
  The usual Condiment ground ginger, chili and the soy sauce (which is much thicker than other Hainanese house).

the price list for Hainanese chicken




   Don't you think it's a bit expensive for half and 1 whole chicken?

My take out of a half chicken which at the bottom of it has almost half a slice of cucumber. Actually there's nothing special about the chicken adding the 3 sauces just cover up the blant taste of the chicken since most of the flavor are now in the soup.  A soup was also accompany by the chicken

Wee Nam Kee Fried Rice


 Just like your ordinary Yang chow fried rice. Price : P190.00 per order. Since my container is small they make it into 2 container.    Since I have already an intention to make a take out, I usually bring along my container. At first they want to charge me the container price which I told them to discuss this with the manager since I already have mine. They discounted it but still at a price of P90+ as service charge.


   This one is a nice view of the kitchen as a portraits.

No comments:

Post a Comment