Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Electrolux 1st Food Fest at NBC Tent

I was able to win ticket to the 1st Electrolux food fest from Gastro Chef.  When the price of the ticket came out I started to have doubt if it worth the trip?? But since some blogger has started to give out clue might as well see for myself.

       Electrolux entrance ticket and passport

The Mayer Cookware
 
Cif Booth

                        
 The surf detergent was won at the Cif roleta while the bag is free at the entrance.

Gastro Chef Booth

Via Mare Food
      I brought their Puto Bumbong which is a bit expensive at P120.00 for 2 pc. of Puto Bumbong

  When I pass by this booth I ask if they were cupcake but instead they are polvoron with icing sugar and white chocolate. Too cute to be eaten so I just brought their regular mix Polvoron


Host are Chico, Gino and Dela Mar.


      Completed my passbook so I have two pick up prize. You can also just complete the brand wherein you just have to registered at their book and they will give you the sticker. The Food stall you have to buy the food in order to get the sticker. I didn't wait till 7pm when the raffle will be drawn.

         My 2 winning pick up prize. The apron is included with the CIF items while the Surf is the other prize

        The food that  I brought at the Electrolux food Fest. Lechon Cebu, pasta with chicken finger at P80.00, chicken pesto wrap, Hungarian sausage w/ egg and rice, the Polvoron and Via Mare Puto bumbong


No comments:

Post a Comment