Thursday, July 18, 2013

MIso Ten at Robinson Place Manila

   My son was able to buy a discount voucher for Miso Ten wherein P1,000 worth of food for a price of  P500 only.

      Miso Ten located at the G/Fl. of Robinson Place Manila near Pedro Gil wings. They replace which use to be Flapjack.

                       Their table setting.  What a big spoon for ramen and rice

      Miso Ten service Green tea. I don't know what type of Green Tea it is but it has a strong smell which I don't  quite like it.

        this is my son order but with some additional that added to P510.00

             My son additional order and my guess is a roast chicken

chaha rice

gyoza

budget meal
         This is what I order which actually good for 2 people which is actually with chicken karage, tempura, pineapple for dessert, kani salad, rice and miso soup

     For me the Kani salad, miso soup and the vegetable tempura (squash,eggplant and string bean) is feeling for me so have to take out the shrimp tempura, rice and the Karage for my other son
Miso soup

chicken karage

        Actually without the discount voucher Miso Ten package meal is quite cheap and if you're are not a good eater then it can be share for 2 people just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment