Sunday, November 9, 2014

Tai One authentic Taiwanese Dish

    Tai One has a contest on FB to post their Beef Noodles and I was one of the Lucky 100 and since my Mom birthday party was on November 2 at Greenhills Uno I did not bring my notification with me.  Afraid of not finding a parking in Greenhills my son want to get to Greenhills early which we did and no one was at the party yet so we decided to try the other dish of Tai One.


ground floor sitting area


     When going up the stair the 1st thing I notice is their display of spices. Almost every space in the resto where decorated with spice jar.


     The 2nd floor sitting area spacious and some part of it has a nice view of the nearby establishment


                          Below are some of the Menu of Tai One.







sauce condiment
Beef Congee
     When you order Beef Congee in other chinese restaurant you will only see Beef Slices, but for Tai One they go a long way in adding more ingredients in their congee like dice carrots, slices of shitake mushroom and Black fungus.

Pork and Century Egg congee
      Same for the Pork and century you will definitely see pork slices and dice century egg; but for TaiOne additional ingredients.

Pan fried dumplings
    The top skin was super crispy and dipping it in black vinegar makes it more yummy.

     Since I did not bring my notification of my winning went back to Tai One to get my Beef Noodle
Three Treasure Beef Noodle
       The Three Treasure Beef Noodle have thinly slice beef, Litik and beef belly all so tender. It was even top with presevered vegetable.  A bit too rich for me since I still have some cough but overall it was delicious.

Beef Satay Rice
     The Beef Satay rice was not that spicy so even kids will love them. It has scramble egg and thinly slice beef which is super tender.

Tai One
G/ floor Promenade Bldg.
Misouri st., GreenHill
San Juan

No comments:

Post a Comment