Saturday, December 3, 2011

Belle de Jour Christmas promo

   
MECHANICS:
1.    Share us your blog post about the 2012BDJ/NAVI Planner!
  • Post the link of your blog POST entry (NOT the link of your BLOG) about the 2012BDJ/NAVI Planner in our Facebook Fan Page note (www.facebook.com/BelledeJourPlanner ) - Please note that only those who posted on this note will be considered a valid entry.
  • Each blog post will be considered as ONE entry. So the more entries you post the more chances of winning.
  • For the first week(ONLY), we’ll also consider your old blog posts (Oct 17 to Dec1) that you already shared with us! Just include in the start of your wallpost : “CHRISTMAS PROMO B: 2012BDJ/NAVI Planner Blog (REPOST) + link of your past blog post”
2.    After posting your link to the blog post in our Facebook Fan Page note, tweet about it in Twitter
  • Follow us on twitter, www.twitter.com/BDJBuzz and include “#2012BDJ  #2012NAVI Blog Contest Contest Entry @BDJBuzz” in your tweet.
3.    There will be one(1) winner every week of a BDJ Christmas Package--one(1) 2012 BDJ Planner, one(1)NAVI Planner and a complete set of BDJ FMN notebooks (BDJ Essentials, BDJ Favorites, BDJ Chronicles).

Belle de Jours is once again giving away Belle De Jour Planner for 2012.  I did got one a long time ago from Summit Media  and it was beautiful with all the discount voucher  and a pocket to keep the receipt of your purchase so that you can get a new Belle de Jour at a discount for next year. My daughter loves it and I hope that I can win her one again.

    Look how thick they are today I think there are more discount in it.

   I also love there future event notices so that we can plan ahead for Belle de Jour Events. Please let me win one?  I never gotten a Navi planner yet so actually I have nothing to post about it; just hoping some of my follower can win it themselves.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment