Friday, December 9, 2011

Pick up my prize at Fox International Office (Philippines)

      I won the contest at National Georgraphic Channel Philippines Test your brain contest. Pick up my prize at Fox International Office in Makati. Upon entering you will see this view of their conference room really a nice view of Makati City.

      The channel Fox International carry locally are posted on their wall; really quite a lot of choices but some of them are split into different cable providers.  Just wish they can give it to both cable (Sky and Destiny) so that we can choose which cable provider. Destiny cable is much cheaper than sky cable but don't have the star channel, fox crime, FX.

      This is the Director chair were they ask me to wait while looking for the person who handle National Geographic Channel contest.

     This is my prize the tote bag and cap at least it's worth the trip since the Tote bag is made from thick denim material and a bit heavy I will say. There was actually 2 winner for the tote bag and cap.The grand prize was P25K which I don't know who is the winner since writing this blog they have not yet announce it.

No comments:

Post a Comment