Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Rufo's Famous Beef Tapa

      Been passing by Pasig San Miguel Avenue  when I notice the Rufo's sign at first I ignore it since everybody has there own version of Tapa.  My curiosity got the best in me when I saw Rufo's sign in East wood  Mall.  Maybe there food is not bad that they can open a many shop.  So when I have a meet up with teacher Mae of Eats a Date I saw there sign again along Shaw boulevard and I say to myself better try there products.
      The interior of Rufo's Shaw Boulevard Branch a bit small inside but they also have sitting area outside there store.

      The picture above is there version or fusion with the International dish and below is the local Filipino Food.  Since they are famous for their Beef Tapa have to order for take out for my kids to try.

      The packaging of Rufo's take out. Most of the time if I know I will be ordering take out usually bring my own container.  Really don't like many garbage especially styrofoam packing.

     My take out of Rufo's Beef tapa which cost at P99.00 per order, which consist of 1 sunny side up egg, 1 cup rice (wrap in paper) and the Beef tapa. I made 2 order of it.  The taste of the Beef Tapa is a bit sweet. And if you look at the picture carefully there is a bit oil on the side of the styrofoam which make it a bit oily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment