Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Huat Pot Greenhill (Eat All you Can)

Since me and my son are about to fetch my grand daughter at ICA; my son advice her sister to make a reservation at Huat Pot who happen to be a relative of my son-in-law.

Exterior
          Huat Pot located the the 2nd floor of Metropoint Mall, P. Guevarra St., Greenhills and you will be amaze at the interior design of their elevator especially the push bottom which is glass type
    
The interior
            Just 4pm and there was only a few people so it's not crowded and we can eat to our heart content without fearing some of the items might run out             



                                           Above is the 1st plating of my son

soup option (original and spicy)




     Above video is what food is available some I was not able to take a video because it's a bit high like the prawn, squid and alimasag. Forgot also to take a picture of the Taho and it's topping. They do have a weird variety of topping and syrup

Huat Pot Greenhills
2nd Floor Metropoint Mall
P. Guevarra St., just 1 corner before Wilson St.,
Cellphone : 639154805500;
Phone        : 6503091

No comments:

Post a Comment