Monday, November 28, 2011

The Chicken Rice Shop review

     The main entrance of the Chicken Rice shop in Robinson Place Manila. Nice setting with all the photo of the food posted in the glass wall.

      The different food in their menu. I think some of their staff in the kitchen maybe a bit dizzy in the order with regards to the dry and the soup.

      Chicken rice shop promo for the month a combination of noodel and drink will cost P160.00. Base on the picture looks big but upon order different.

                         Nice interior and cordial staff but stupid kitchen staff

                     Nice chicken basket for putting the spoon and fork 


                  The Hainanese Chicken noodle. A big difference from the picture. Suppose to be dry but a soup was also accompany this order which I forgot to take a picture along side this order. I even inquire if there is a sauce for the dry noodle and the waiter said yes; but never thought that it will be a noodle soup.

     My 1/4 order of the Honey barbeque chicken without the rice, accompany with soup for take out. The soup taste just like our ordinary tinola soup.

     Why I call their kitchen staff a bit dizzy. I first order the Hainanese Noodle (dry). Then added the Honey Barbeque Chicken. First they bring the Hainanese Chicken Noodle then I told them their another order then went back to check my order.  Before making the order I gave them 2  plastic container, the waitress brought it to the kitchen then came back and told me that they have their own container and that the container I brought has a sticker of Mister Choi. Are they crazy I am not advertising their food so why make a complain about the container? Just want to minimize my food container at home so brought with me what's is on top. Because my husband always want to make some take out food.

No comments:

Post a Comment