Sunday, November 13, 2011

HSBC Holiday Sale November 13,2011

 HSBC Holiday Sale Installment Plan at the Megatent, Ortigas, Pasig City.

 La Senza booth, since I have no intention of buying under garment don't know if they are cheap.

                        The Samsonite Luggage still going stronger.

   The Charles and Keith shoes this I did check the prize really cheap.

               This chocolate drink is good not sure when it will be out in the market

                           The JD Sport booth most gym machine.

      The Tempur foam, the one in front almost look too comfy with all the right curves.

                              The TCA booth mostly on display are laptop.

                        The Dell Computer shich feature there Laptop.

     The HTC phone booth. Some of the expensive items can be made under installment plan of up to 36 months.

   Fill up the form from Resort World and got a Temporary card did not mention how long this one is applicable since it's printed good thur 11-16 (what year this year or next year?)

1 comment:

  1. aww...so sad I missed this bazaar. I really want charles and keith shoes! I'm a new follower. Hope you could check out my blog and join my giveaway. Thanks!

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete