Saturday, November 5, 2011

my son Cold rock voucher from Cash Cash pinoy

 The Cold Rock Ice Creamery at Greenbelt 3 really very aussie environment with a stuff Koala bear.

 The interior and table set up inside the store, nice for kids to look around they even have television for you to watch a movie.

   The menu section of Cold rock many items and ice cream flavor  to choose and combine including adds on.

                                    Your choice of cup or cones.

             My son order of Aussie cookies and cream plus add on.

    My daughter order of sundae with 3 different type of Chocolate: Aussie Chocolate, Double chocolate and chocolate decadence and top with a lot of whip cream, crush nut and cherry.

My sundae which is compose of Aussie Vanilla, Chocolate decadence and Jackfruit  with a good serving of whip cream, crush nut and cherry.

Feel sorry that some of their store at Trinoma has close down maybe wrong place? I can still remember my first ice cream creation from Magnolia during High School. Maybe they should have put one near a school for the kids to eat and wait for their parent or yaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment