Sunday, November 6, 2011

Epson L100 Inkjet printer

          Actually I never really like the Inkjet of Epson because the ink passes through a tube and if you hardly use the machine the cost of repair or replacement for the tube is expensive than the machine and I heard so many complain about it; since I do some refill myself. Most of my advice to friends that if ever you did buy an Epson Inkjet printer is to use it regularly or the ink will dry up along the pipe or tubes.

      This is the first time that I make a review about printer and this one from Epson. I love this new technology from Epson and hope to get it next time.

     While searching for something at Silicon Valley I saw this printer from Epson and was told this is a new technology from them the continuous ink supply.

     Every user of inkjet know how expensive the cartridges are and find many ways in minimizing the cost of the ink from refilling to compatible and the lastest one that was being used other is the technology below which is attach to the cartridge of the machine through a thin hose.. What if the printer  just has  2 cartridges a black and a color then the continuous ink is not applicable.

     This is the first time that I like a machine like Epson L100, it save on cartridges you can even see  ink which is attach on the side of the machine.  Now with the new continuous ink system by Epson you don't need to clear a space for the ink reservoir just like the above picture. This machine is also great for computer shop who do printing for other people and photo shop who uses the inkjet printing.

     For parent who's kids have project at school and uses more ink I highly recommend this one as you only need to buy the ink bottle as back up. This machine might cost a bit higher around P7K but at the long run you do not have to fear about the cartridge being obsolete as there is no cartridge. I got a Canon inkjet printer which suppose will last me longer but the cartridge is no longer available.

     Hope Canon, HP and Lexmark will follow the footstep of Epson in minimizing cartridge waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment