Monday, January 23, 2012

California Pizza Kitchen (Trinoma Branch)

      The picture below and above are the exterior of California Pizza kitchen thus you have an option of either dinning inside or outside. But I preferred to dined inside because there's air conditioning inside,

      The actual kitchen (below) which is well lighted and clean you don't hear their staff shouting for orders. And those all offer wine to their guest.

      The table setting and some of their recommended dish thus making every table well lit and at the same time great for an intimate dinner without making it too dark.

      After placing your order your have a choice of drinks which I prefer ice water but you can also have an option of ice water without the ice cube since their staff are so kind to ask if I wanted some ice cubes. And the utensil which consist of a fork and a knife.

       Below is my birthday present from California Pizza kitchen the Hawaii Canadian pepperoni Pizza (personal). Actually there are 4 choice to choose all personal size:  Bolognese Spaghettini, Tomato Basil spaghettini and the Roast Duck Salad (which I plan to order but advice that they run out of stock)

   Below is my take out of 2 Thai Chicken Satay with peanut sauce. Actually I thought it was spicy but not. Yummy and great for the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment