Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Picking up my 7" Cheese Steak winning from their Twitter account

           The Frontage of Cheese Steak Shop. Really nice to have someone open the door for you if you have plenty of things to carry.

        Almost 3pm when I arrive at the store no client so I am free to take the picture of the store without disturbing any guest.

      The picture above and below are some memorabilia they put on their store. Nice to remember the Good Old days.

                                      The different Menu of Cheese Steak Shop below




     Below is the different wine, coffee and sugar and for their client to choose which was display in front of the counter.


       The different condiment for the client to choose: Ranch Dressing, Catsup, Mayonnaise either for dipping or topping for sandwiches.

    The top view of my 7" Cheese Steak with pickle and pepper. I remember that they ask me if I wanted roast pepper but never thought that it's not the sweet Bell Pepper. A bit spicy but not that hot that you will want to find your drinks. Have to buy a second one just in case if it's delicious don't have to run out and buy have a back up sandwich if it's not enough for my kids.

     Since 1 is free and the other is brought they gave me their Frequency card so that I can return and buy some more.  I truly recommend that you try their original Steak Sandwich ask the counter for other add on of the sandwich. To those who want to know how to re-heat their sandwich I did ask them to reheat in an oven toaster but with the foil cover so that the bread will not be toasted and the meat is still cold. But I can also add another suggestion if you do not have an oven toaster. You can also either steam it with the foiled cover so that the bun will not be soggy

    Thanks Cheese Steak Shop for the Freebie might stop there again if I were in Makati

No comments:

Post a Comment