Sunday, January 8, 2012

Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (Smart Araneta Center Branch)

 
 The counter where they made their coffee mixes.

lol The view from inside out of Coffee bean and Tea Leaf in Gateway Araneta. 
You have a choice if you prefer to sit outside for fresh air or inside with the air
conditioning away from pollution
 
mad My Double Hot chocolate at least you have an option to add how many sachet 
of sugar in your chocolate.
 
mad The beautiful cake of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, if only I am not watching my food
I will surely buy 1.
The Condiment Section which include sugar (choice of brown, white and sugar substitute), mixer, creamer and some pamphlet with regards to the different coffee

2 comments:

  1. I like this place.I want to go this coffee shop.Coffee shop is my best favorite place.I personally liked Oceana Coffee Shop.

    ReplyDelete