Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tsoko-Nut Batirol ( SM North EDSA)

         The frontage of Tsoko-nut Batiro. Guest can immediately check the menu and price (just as the guy in the picture is doing) before entering the store which offer fusion Filipino dish with a bit of a Spanish inspire

      The above and below picture are the picture of the food being offer along with the price so that guest can immediately know that the food being offer by Tsoko-nut is within their budget or nut.


      The Pasta menu which mostly are Filipino Inspire and which I try to order the Creamy Pesto malunggay with Shrimps (picture below) Never try Pesto pasta yet so try the malunggay which is locally grown and they did not use the usual basil leave italian use as pesto. Really delicious but a bit oiling at the bottom of the plate.

      The larger mug is my original order order of their Tsoko-nut since I am sharing this prize with my sister she ask for another smaller mug. My only request for the tsoko-nut is that the guest add their own sugar. I felt that it's a bit sweet for my taste so I take out those I have not drank and added more water to it. But for me when I drink Chocolate Batirol I like to add some egg in it.


               This one is for my sister take out the Leche flan cake.

       This is the interior of Tsko-nut Batirol; while waiting for our order you can grab some magazine and do some reading. Very comfy as if you're not home.

      Tsoko-nut Suman sa Latik really curious about it so I ask if there is a take out for 1 piece only to sample their product. Below picture is the suman sa Latik wherein they already pour the sauce on top of it.

      The interior of the Suman sa Latik; this is almost as identical to the Biko being sold outside but instead of a very dry topping (which they use coco jam) the coconut glaze is is bit liquid.

     Over all the experience in Tsoko-nut Batirol is not bad with some fusion of Filipino dish to make it a bit unique. And it you do not want the regular chocolate drink being offer by fastfood joint why not try the Tsoko-nut Batirol kind of chocolate drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment