Tuesday, January 10, 2012

FTW Promo (Ordinary thing to extraordinary


     What ordinary thing that I make extraordinary?  Once try to join a contest from a website (which during those time I do not know how to join and ask my daughter to do it for me since hardly do to restaurant) and won. Able to win the prize and share some of my winning with my sister and kids.

     Gradually been convincing them, one of them did not believe me and ask to try nothing to loose at the end she won but a bit going overboard. So that if I won some prize and can hardly pick it up I just ask her to do so and at the same gave it to her (as this has been the arrangement). My other sister is not as greedy as her and just join this year. Not only paste it on facebook I have to call them that there is this promo and that and if they win I also have to call them. Since I still have a job to do try as much to get them updated during the night or lunch time.

     Still  try to convince my sister in law which hardly want to tag or join. A promo in facebook wherein just by opening there FB will guarantee a GC which I convince to do since I send her one. Since this promo at FB has an even bigger prize at stake at the  she won P30K of GC.

     I may not win the bigger prize or use some of the prize at least I know other people enjoy it. Even won some concert ticket that I pass it to my daughter's in law. Which my son been complaining why join if I am not planning to use them and been giving it away.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment